The Chore Pack system requires the information in the book, which is why Chore Packs are only really of any use to those who have the book. Chore Packs will show wear after a while under a child's normal use, so if you'd like to purchase an extra Chore Pack Kit to have on hand for the future it may be worth getting an extra set to have on hand. An extra kit is needed for families with more than four children.
* The plastic is thick but is flexible enough to allow a child to remove chore cards without difficulty.
* The Chore Pack is safety-designed not to come apart during daily use by a child.
* Chore Packs have been safety-engineer tested!
* 4 Chore Packs with clasps
* Safety tested
* Extra heavy-duty vinyl
* Specially designed/created just for this purpose!
* 1 vinyl chore-card holder
* Fits into a 3-ring binder
* Is designed to hold 6 spare sets of Chore Pack cards while not in use
* Approximately 20 pieces of heavy-duty card stock paperÃ¢â‚¬â€enough for up to 120 chore cards
* Compatible with most laser and ink jet printers
* The paper is very durable for use in Chore Packs