Take a trip through history and discover cultures at another era of time! And to prepare you for your journey, we have equipped you with a passport and luggage folder, which once made will take you through all the Project Passport studies to come!
Included are 25 "Stops" where you will witness exciting events and meet interesting people. Each stop has Guide Book Text to read on a topic, and an Itinerary for project choices and directions.
Masters for all printables are included.
* Creative Writing
* A "Dining Out Guide" of Recipes
* File Folder Game
* A "Scrapbook of Sights" for storing notebook projects
* "Postcards from Famous Folks"
* A "Snapshot Moments in History" Scrapbook Timeline
*Souvenir Craft Cards with a dozen 3-D projects to make
* A Newspaper "The Renaissance Reporter"
* Over a dozen Lap Book Projects
...and much more!
* Also included are eight Dramatized Audio Tours, nearly an hour of listening! Join "Da Vinci Tours" as Agatha (your tour guide) and Brian (your coach driver) take you on various excursions, such as a stop at the Castle Church in Wittenberg after the posting of the 95 Theses, meeting Michelangelo as he works on the Sistine Chapel, and a cruise right into the Battle of Lepanto!
The CD includes directions and masters for over 50 projects and activities. The menu contains photo buttons, should you wish to get a good view of what a finished project can look like. Choose the projects that work best for your family!
Also included are Travel Tips, teacher keys, Additional Resources (should you wish to include more reading or viewing to enhance the study), and a Quick-Stop Itinerary. This three-page travel planner will allow the teacher to see the whole schedule of upcoming topics and projects at a glance. Tastefully laid out for inclusion in your three-ring binder, this history study will give both the teacher and students a thorough, exciting adventure into the past!
(CD includes text, project directions, and printable masters - SUPPLIES FOR PROJECTS ARE NOT INCLUDED)